Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Empty
PostSubject: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Kaito took a seat at the battlegrounds awaiting Digit's arrival. There wasn't any real reason he wanted to fight Digit except that he wanted to test something.
Back to top Go down
Digit
Underboss :: La Costra Nostra
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 pm

*Digit would appear in the area sitting on the ground as he looked at the kid who stood in front of him digit would close his eye's,lay back trying to get some sleep.*

"Go on kid attack me if you won't you won't win even if I am laying down give me your best shot K"

*Digit just sat there laying there waiting for the kid to make a move*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 pm

"Cocky bastard aren't ya?"

Kaito said with a sigh, he shrugged and activated his Kannagan.

"Guess it can't be helped."

Kaito smiled a little bit and did a few hands signs activating his Camouflage Technique before he slowly started to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 pm

"Well kid your not the only one with a eye power check this out"

*Digit would open his eye's "Kagegan" as digit's eyes would change he would get up,not think twice about were the kid was he would then sigh as he would stand there,wait for the kid's attack.digit would use the fire clone move to make one clone of him self both digit's stood next to each other as they waited.*

"Come on kid attack me already"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Kaito used his kekkai genkai and created 5 ghost images of himself with real chakra flow. After creating these 5 ghost, Kaito created 5 wind clones and told them to surround Digit. With the camouflage technique still activated none of them could be seen and they all moved into a circle around Digit and started to run around in a circle.

"Wind blast."

was the only thing that could be heard as balls of wind came out of all directions attacking Digit.
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:41 pm

"Sigh........wont work"

*As the wind ball's came digit would just sigh,the clone would open his eyes using the powers of the Kagegan all the wind ball's would fade away into nothing,digit would still just stand there,sigh once more.*

"Sigh..........sigh.........sigh"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 pm

This display of the Kagegan did not discourage kaito. he stopped with the wind blast and all of the Kaito's formed hand signs and drew their Shikon while saying.

"Cutting whirlwind."

As they said this a huge whirlwind surrounded Digit. As the whirlwind lifted Digit into the air, the chakra infused wind would cut him.

"This is boring, at least try."

All the Kaitos said becoming visible.
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 pm

"OK then why why why ? clone do you thing"

*As digit was looking at the wind blade things he would look at them,once more he would use his power to turn them into nothing he would then open his hand,fire a huge fire ball at the kid.*
Back to top Go down
Grave

Grave

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:35 pm

*Grave would walk over and sit in a tree*

"Dont mind me im just a spectator"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 pm

"My whirlwind!"

Kaito said noticing the fireball and telling all his clones to dodge it. Only 9 of them survived and one was burned and disappeared in a poof of wind.

"Damn that was powerful."

He said looking up at Digit, before doing hand signs once more. Using his camouflage technique again and starting to disappear, having his clones run around in a circle like before.

"Wind blast."

the clones said as balls of wind came out in all directions flying towards Digit.

I hope I got him this time.

Kaito thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 am

"Oh someone here to watch what ever"

*As the wind blast's were coming at digit he would flash step behind a tree thus dodging the attack. digit would then call his clone,tell him it's time as digit would clap his hand's the clone would do the same. take this fire style,water style,wind style,earth style. fire ball just water dragon justu wind blade justu earth stone justu as digit would fire a huge fire ball at kaito,a water dragon,a wind blade,a earth stone the attack would come all from different way's. digit's clone would also do the same thing sending out the same attack's at kaito.*

"Take that you little snot"

*Digit would only wonder if his attack's would hit the kid the only thing he could do was watch.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Kaito continued his run in a circle with his clones debating on what to do, with Digit in the air, he could use cutting whirlwind once more, but the kagegan would made it vanish once again....Kaito looked at Digit then noticed the attack.

"Whoa..."

He yelled, losing focus, as his clones and himself came back into view.

"Alright everyone...WIND BARRIER!!"

He yelled as the clones all copied his hand signs and created a barrier of wind, blocking most of Digit's attack, but not without injuring Kaito and draining more of his chakra. he let the barrier down and pointed to Digit.

" Alright everyone...Thousands needles of wind."

he said as they all performed hand signs and gathered wind into their hands, shaping it into needles of wind. The needles were almost invisible so it would be hard
for Digit to see them, which meant that his Kagegan shouldn't be able to make them vanish. The clones and Kaito spread the needles out and fired them at Digit, while Kaito was doing that he signaled one of the clones, who turned into needles himself and flew towards Digit.

"Hopefully this will end it..."

Kaito said.
Back to top Go down
Grave

Grave

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

"Thinking to himself...All this time and he still is weak...What a waste of blood. Makes me ashamed to be his master"

*You still have alot to learn Digit*
Back to top Go down
Mina Oshino

Mina Oshino

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:52 pm

''what a pathetic battle''-steps out of her void next to grave-''I that guy is so weak...i feel bad for the kid...uh what was his name.....ah Kaito poor kid wasting skill on such an opponent wouldn't you Grave...and Kira! well I just watch how it turns out.''
Back to top Go down
Kira
Black Moon:: Captain
Kira

PostSubject: kira   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:58 pm

"digit im sick of you being weak im going to take you under my wing just as i've done kaito.......but on one condition digit show you can work on a team and and defeat an opponent.....it will be you and kaito taking on me and mina in a practice match at the snowy mountains...if the two of you win i'll teach you both a few special battle techniques" kira grabs mina's hand and runs away while screaming "grave you are the ref"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!   Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaito vs. Digit: Lets have a battle!
Page 1 of 1