Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

Share | 

let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm

kaito's eyes widened and he deactivated the Kannagan, the visor in front of his eyes cracking in half and falling off.

"Whoa...."

He said looking at Setsuka, then he noticed Alice's blooper and laughed a bit.

"You two are amazing, I have to try harder to keep up with you."

He said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am

setsu then looks over and chuckles at alice...'fail' she then kneels on one knee and starts coughing up more blood more violently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 am

Kaito knelled next to Setsuka.

You should stop, it doesn't look like this training is helping you, you've been coughing up blood more and more ever since we started."

He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Alice looks around ans sees Setsuka coughing up more and more blood and Kaito tending to her. She squints her eyes and glances away from them. Then she looks back at her hands.

''So Sestaka's dying, Kaito's babying her, and we're being watched by Elly... That's just great. Well I should try to at least look like I know what I'm doing''

Alice got a strange Idea in her head minutes later

''I wonder if I can make something appear all over my body...Maybe like a new out fit or something...Better give It a try.''

She begins to force the materialization of an armor around her body Minutes later Alice stood with a new outfit with a sword

''This is so cool!!''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Kaito looked up at Alice materialize mew clothes for herself and he had to admit that it was pretty cool.

"Whoa Alice that was awesome. I need to find a secret ability too now."

Kaito said looking back to Setsuka.

"Just take a break."

He said before standing back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 pm

setsu wipes her mouth and stands up "no..im fine" she walks over to alice and touches the new mateialized suit and it shatters "you'll have to put a little more work in ali-chan but you are learning your abilities very fast.."she then leans over and whispers to alice "seems like we have a visitor she then looks at kaito and says out loud "how about the 3 of us give her a show" setsu spits the remainder of the blood in her mouth out then shouts "thats it...no more weakness"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Kaito nodded.

"Right, but...I don't have any special abilities. My parents were normal pretty normal...at least I think."

He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

"your parents didnt have to be superpowerful in order for you to develop and get stronger at what you do" setsu says as she sits and begins meditating..."i think if i can strengthen my mind and body i can control my power...ali-chan why dont you meditate and come to the dream world with me and you to kaito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Kaito tilted his head with a clear look of confusion on his face before he took a seat and moved into a meditative stance.

"Like this right?"

He asked closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:05 pm

''Fighting in the Dream World...you know each persons dreams are different, although they're connected you still end up in different locations''

She laughs at the thought of this form of training because she knew one of the dream world vast secrets

''The dream world has one unique affect...people who enter don't realize its a dream until the end or they wake up. which is a limiter, but if you realize that its a dream then the limits are broken.''

Alice suddenly realizes why Setsu made this decision

''I get it, oh well mine as well join, but its hard for me to fall asleep....I know''

Alice materializes an iron plate around her fist. then hits herself full force knocking herself unconscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:24 pm

setsu walks in and looks around...then walks over to alice and kaito 'welcome to the world of dreams' here there are no bodily limitations so dont be afraid to release all dormant powers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Kaito sat up and started behind his head.

"So this is the dream world. I actually believed you two were making this up as you went, but seeing this. It's amazing!"

He said jumping to his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 pm

''Note! do not use self knock-out techniques to enter dream world, side affect may include: headaches, hallucinations, unawareness, loss of blood, nausea, anemia, and a strange craving for donuts and easy-mac''

Alice stand up nude rubbing her head, she looks at Setsuka and Kaito who were already on their feet

''So, yeah... you two didn't here that, did you?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Elysia still looking at the them realizes that they have started to mentally train and thought she should impose on this training since she knew how to enter''

"I guess they wont mind if I interfere, but how do I get to sleep"

Then she remembered how Alice got to sleep and Hit her self in the head with solidified blood. In the world she woke up falling from the sky threw the clouds until she landed head first into the ground right in the middle of Kaito Setsuka and Alice. after a few minutes she got up and stared Alice in the eyes with a confused look on her face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm

setsu looks at alice..."alice you are naked...then looks at elysia...why do you feel the need to intrude on our training...aint you our enemy? she then looks at kaito cover your eyes and dont stare at ali-chan. jeez im surrounded by idiots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Kaito stopped staring long enough to hear Setsuka tell him to cover his eyes, he did but not without peeking out of the cracks of his fingers at Alice.

"Talk about a nice view."

he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 pm

setsuka see's kaito peeking and punches his lights out then takes off her shirt only leaving her training bra on and throws it at alice...put this on it should cover you like a small dress...since i am a bit taller than you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Looks at Setsuka and begins to grin

''I told you that the only one I want to kill is Alice, and as far as interfering in your training...Its because I can. Stop questioning me

Elysia stands up and wipes dust of herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Kaito comes to shortly after and shakes his head.

"It's not my fault I'm a teenage boy." he said standing up and dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 pm

IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU HAVE NO MANNERS YOU JERK....(setsu turns red then sits down and steams starts to appear from her head)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:42 pm

"Aww come on Setsuka I didn't mean anything by it promise."

Kaito said walking to her seeing the steam coming from her head. He leaned down and tapped her shoulder.

"Setsuka...I think you're overheating."

he pointed out looking back up at Alice and Elysia.

"So are we gonna do teams or is it just a free for all?"

He asked still patting Setsuka's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elysia

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm

''shit no I don't team with anyone only myself... Don't question me!''

Elysia looks at Kaito and Setsuka and grins

''You two v.s. me v.s. Alice sound good!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   

Back to top Go down

let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus :: Faction :: Chaosmaiden :: the outskirts :: aiden-