Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

It begin!!!!

Go down 
+6
Spade
Doomsday
Grave
Ryuuji Oshino
Kira
Darkseid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spade
The Eternal Eclispe :: Rakugosha
Spade

It begin!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 am

*Spade earthbends an entire mountain to protect his friends from Doomsday's Shockwave before it reaches graves soul reflection*
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Pyroclasticflowaugustine2

"That would have killed you . We need a new plan this frontal assaults not working the harder we hit him the harder he hits us right back"

*Looks over and sees if Angel awake*

"Angel i know you are no condition to fight but we need you right now more than ever. Darkseid has our child and this thing is standing in our way to him. I promise i will make Darkseid pay for what he did to us but right now i need you to take Ryuuji Grave ahead along with me and Kira will cover you. When you get some room run past Doomsday find Darkseid and wait for me and Kira. Guys protect her we will be there soon"

*Spade unleashes an abundance of his black flame melting the rock his protect everyone with and sening it straight towards Doomsday*

"Go NOW!!!!"
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Img011
Back to top Go down
https://twilightnexus.forumotion.net
Kira
Black Moon:: Captain
Kira

PostSubject: kira   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 am

kira begins to store energy "i got about 4 shots with this thing so you guys are gonna have to move fast" kira activates the "end of the world attack" then breaths deeply "GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 pm

*Ryuuji begins chewing at the energy stored in his mouth*

''Kira Kira Kira, You know I cant stand by as you try to hold back that thing...Now stand back, I can only do every 72 hours longer if its held out''

*Ryuuji begins smiling evilly at the others*

''Well you guys run I'll catch up''

*Ryuuji flies into the sky*

''GUARD SKILL: ULTIMATE HOWLING''

*A large wave of energy is emitted from Ryuuji's screech which cause a large explosion*

It begin!!!! - Page 2 Nuclear-explosion

Eruption
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira    It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

"damn that was one hell of a distraction...ok..." kira pulls out his chainsaw sword and fills it with the energy of the zero point breakthrough "OK SPADE IM READY WHEN YOU ARE"

kira's battle

theme
It begin!!!! - Page 2 Haseo2-1
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 pm

*Ryuuji fall to the ground due to an extreme loss of energy. As he hits the ground he sees the Kira is trying to fight alone. Ryuuji then begins to force himself to his feet, he then opens another portal and draws a weapon

"God forsaken peace of shit...''

It begin!!!! - Page 2 Blonde

''Kira Take this if you intend on fighting that the sword belonged to Ryuubi my sister...Don't break it or the sealed power will delete existence itself. Its called the Gigan Blade''

*Ryuuji falls into the portal*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 pm

"now im dual weilding thanks ryuugi old friend"....."lets end this"

kira's dual weilding music
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Kaito lands near the battle, but at a safe enough distance not to get hurt or involved. "I can take you closer if you want Akari, but first I have to find the guy Kira." He said looking at the package then taking off again the wind carrying Akari off as well. "Mr. Kira, Mr. Kira where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 pm

"spade hold it i'll be back" kaito runs over to kaito..."i take it my daughter sent this....no...way..it's you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Kaito stopped and handed the package to Kira. "One package from my boss, and one lady as well. She told me to bring her." Kaito said manipulating the wind to move Akari closer to Kira. "Looks like you to have some catching up to do, I have to go and help my boss rebuild." Kaito said stopping the wind flow for Akari and leaving. "Good luck, I hope you all win!!!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
akari

akari

PostSubject: akari the ideosyncratic legend   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 pm

"i want you to sync with me...so i can help we can talk later"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:21 pm

"thank you kaito i owe you and akari fine.." kira kisses her then he fells an amazing power overtake his body and a new armor an different color hair appears..."now spade im ready.. fly;s to ryuugi in a blurr opens the pakage...i didnt wanna do this but it's drastic measures...my dads blood..ryuugi absorb it and become powerful
akari and kira's ultimate battle theme

It begin!!!! - Page 2 Haseo6

Last edited by Kira on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mina Oshino

Mina Oshino

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:22 pm

*Mina lands far away from the battle field staring at the mass amounts of destroyed area* '' What the hell is this?''
Back to top Go down
Doomsday

Doomsday

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 am

~Runs through the attacks like a battering ram taking a major amount damage but now Doomsday was mad and was about to get "on bull" with his opponents. Doomday's speed had now increase 30 fold due to his anger and his absorbtion of his enemies attacks. He rushes through all of the dust and debris in order to land a crushing blow onto Ryuuji and a bitchslap to Kira and raises his fhands to hammerfist Grave~
Back to top Go down
Grave

Grave

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:08 am

*Grave avoids the hammer fist by going through a dimension and appearing above doomday in the sky*

~Activates his kekkei genkai first stage to see doomdays vitals and creates two clones who surround him~
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:07 pm

kira gets up unhurt because of his new found power he then rushes at the monster at a speed about equal to the speed of the monster then he takes his double blade and lands a crushing blow immediately flipping back....while the creature is semi stunned kira runs to ryuugi and forces him to drin the liquid from the package..."c'mon drink now we don't have time..you're damn near dead.......and spade c'mon whatever plan you got we had better execute quickly i can only hold this form for so long"
Back to top Go down
Grave

Grave

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 pm

"Everybody body get back if this blast hit you wont be able to recover from it"

~One clone leaps into the air and launches a dark force blast, a attack that uncreates matter leaving an opponent unable to heal or regenerate~

~The other two clones guard kira and ryuuji~
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:36 pm

*Ryuuji gets back on his feet with fully restored power* ''Finally I'm back at full power..(since Mina's presence)Mina!!'' *Ryuuji runs towards her* ''Mina I need you to resonate with me...just this once(Mina's agrees) okay here we go...'' they begin to exert unnecessary amounts of energy, which causes the ground to shatter and electricity pulses from the cracks*

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/art/hguv3-haseo-xth-form.jpg

''Kira even know our armor's still the same''

Battle theme

Last edited by Ryuuji Oshino on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm

"ok so the harder we hit it the more powerful it gets....any idea's spade???"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 am

"One of us has to stay behind to fight it with our combined efforts we will never get anywhere but if one of us finishes it the rest of us can find Darkseid."

*Uses his Kaneshima to transport all his friends away to the farside of the planet. and rolls up his sleeves*

"Now Doomsday lets go finish this"

*Begins to crackle with the darkness flame and shoots towards Doomsday*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightnexus.forumotion.net
Doomsday

Doomsday

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 am

~The attacks fired by his opponents are distored due the extreme amount of power he has due to the combined attacks being absorbed. He jumps at a greater force than Spade in order to connect with him mid air and overtake his momentum with his own giving him the upperhand~
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 pm

-watches as the two clash attacks-''Damn that overdosed fuck is going to level the world''-turns and runs away from Spade and doomsday''-I'll be back''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It begin!!!!   It begin!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It begin!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus :: Battlegrounds :: Ares Summit-
Jump to: