Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Empty
PostSubject: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Isamu waited at the battlegrounds for Sena. he'd heard she used lightening based attacks like he did and wanted to see whose lightening was stronger.

Last edited by Isamu Wakahisa on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

"Oh look a little boy I wonder what he wont's with me best to just find out"

*Sena would appear in a flash of bright lighting right in front of the boy,she would open her eye's,look him in the face.*

"you call for me kid ?"
Back to top Go down
Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu Wakahisa

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Isamu scoffed and looked away from her.

"First off I'm not a kid, I'm older than you are and second."

he said stepping back some and looking at her.

"I wanted to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 pm

"Why in the hell would you won't to do that kid,first off were only one year apart so fuck off."

*Sena would look really mad as she sighed,pointed at the kid.*

"Well then if that's what you wont then come at me now"
Back to top Go down
Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu Wakahisa

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 pm

"ladies first"

Isamu said giving her the floor to attack first, he activated his Kannagan and waited for her attack.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 pm

*Sena would look stupid for a sec she would then just start things off with a simple lighting ball attack*
Back to top Go down
Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu Wakahisa

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Isamu put his hand out lazily and absorbed her lightening ball, his kekkai genkai allowing him to absorb any lightening based attacks to use for his own attacks. he sighed.

"Is that all you got, come on try a little harder."

he stated to her.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 pm

"Why do I half to try harder cause I don't wont to it's your turn kid sigh....."

*Sena just stood there,waited for the kid to attack*
Back to top Go down
Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu Wakahisa

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 pm

isamu shrugged and did a few hands before saying.

"Lightning cage ."

As he said this lightning filled his finger tips and fired out, surround the ground around Sena and thrusting up towards the sky, making a cage of lightning around her. If tried to leave the cage she would be electrocuted.

"I guess this means I win, wow you're lightning isn't very strong at all."

Isamu taunted.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

"Maybe not but hey I never liked lighting anyway so why are we even fighting ?"

*Sena sigh out loud as she was really getting confused here*
Back to top Go down
Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu Wakahisa

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 pm

"Well I wanted to see if there was any other lightning user around that was as good as I am, but you suck so yeah."

Isamu walked towards and cage and started to hand signs.

"I'm just gonna disrupt your nervous system so you can't do any sneak attacks while i leave."

he said constrict the cage around her, so it'd be harder for her to avoid the walls and not get shocked.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm

"Oh well so what you wont I'm not going to do any type of trick or anything like that sigh......"

*Sean just stood there,waited for this super attack*
Back to top Go down
Isamu Wakahisa

Isamu Wakahisa

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Isamu wasn't going to stop, He finished his hand signs and stepped in front of the lightning cage, as it dispersed into the ground, he touched her neck and said.

"Dance of the Condemned."

This attack sent her into nervous shock, her body being unable to move. With that Isamu turned around and started to walk away.

"Man this place is boring, I need a real fight. I hope this shows La Costra Nostra how useful I can be."

he said as he left the battle ground.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:57 pm

"Sigh...why me."

*Sena would look around as she would take a quick nap night night*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?   Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isamu vs. Sena : Whose lightning flashes brighter?
Page 1 of 1