Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Empty
PostSubject: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 am

setsu sits waiting for her kaito to arrive...thinking:ive gotta strengthen my body to handle this power
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Kaito walks up casually, stretching before saying.

"Here, so what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Falls out of a portal completely beat up. She falls in front of Kaito and Setsuka, looking like she just got in to a planet destroying fight. Alice looked over at them and smiled

''Okay this hurts''
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Kaito shakes his head and walks over to Alice helping her to her feet.

"You shouldn't over do things."

He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm

After Kaito helped her to her feet she began to laugh.

''Kaito I did it i can control my energy!''

Her hands begins to glow. the left red and the right blue she raises her hands and smiles''

''that's as far as I got but I don't know what I does...I tries throwing it didn't work so I can say that its not a projectile. that's why I want to join your practice match. self training only goes so far''

She looked at Kaito and Setsuka

''So can I join?''

Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

"Seems like everyone is getting stronger."

Kaito said with a smile, before looking at Setsuka.

"So, can she join? I don't mind her joining. It'll help us get even stronger as a group."

He said.
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 pm

yea...she'll be a perfect person to test the full extent of my power on...i figure by repeated use of this power my body will eventually get used to it and then i'll be able to master it without my body breaking down
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

"Looks like you're in Alice and Setsuka don't over do it alright?"
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm

setsu then powers up until her hair is its natural white color....."be ready ali-chan and kaito" she then charges the flurry of styx:wrath of an eternity(the golden flurry of styx) and appears behind kaito stabbing him immediately...but making sure not to cause serious injury....setsu begins to start breathing hard
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Before kaito could create a wind clone he was stabbed. He smiled a bit, stepping forward off of her hand and turning around.

"Well I wasn't even ready,but."

He said activating his Kannagan then his camouflage technique. Before he completely faded away he grinned and waved.

"Hopefully you'll be able to get another hit off."

He said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 pm

''going full force...yeah that's fair''

She charges up and runs off to the side

''okay so what the hell does this do. I can't throw it so, Ah I'll hit her with it''

Alice rushes at Setsuka with her right hand raised ready to hit Setsu

''Here goes nothing''
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

setsu turns and charges another flurry of styx:wrath of eternity to clash....she clashes with alice then a clone walks out of her body and explodes in the midst setsu jumps back and makes the chill in the wind in the area 0 to try and force kaito out due to the fierce cold
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 pm

As Alice steps back she feels a sharp pain in her arm and when she looks at it and see small silver shards forming in it

''Wha, What the hell is this.''

She begins to scream from the pain. the shards began to get bigger until these odd black pieces of material drew into he hand creating a metal arm with random blades sticking out and with out question she rushed at Setsuka again this time with her eye glowing the color of the cosmos

''C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!!
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm

setsuka spits out blood thats she has coughed up from using the power..."theres no way im gonna leave here today ithout mastering this power" setsu kneels down on one knee as alice rushes torward then an odd golden aura surrounds her..."this must be phase two" setsu sticks her hand out and the strange aura surrounds her hand....nomori no kai!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Noticing Setsu's attack Alice tries her hardest to stop but she couldn't then t a pattern appeared in her eye mirroring her moms Cosmic Eye the with out notice she vanished and reappeared crashing into a near by tree and when she touched it with her the red aura from her left hand it began to brake down to the point where there was nothing left not even the roots. the longer she touched the area the less was there

''What just happened....Did I just do that''

Realizing that stuff kept disappearing she quickly moved her hand

''That's weird''
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 pm

setsu without being able to stop launches the nomori no kai and slashes the ground AND everything in its way in two halves...she then starts coughing up blood even more violently than before...she then stands up barely and charges double flurry of styx:wrath of eternity..."kaito where are you...(spits out blood) come out and fight"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Kaito shivered from the cold air, but tried to stay hidden. he created 4 ghost images and had one become visible in front of Setsuka.

"I'm right here, and I bit you're not faster than I am."

The ghost yelled to her before laughing. The real Kaito waited for his chance to grab her, and make her stop cause she was really harming herself with this training.
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:33 pm

"did you forget...im the fastest person on the planet" setsu see's through kaito's ghost quickly reaches through the wind grabs the real one and throws him torwards alice "told you...the fastest in the world..im even faster than my dad" setsuka says and then immediately after coughs up and spits out more blood
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:39 pm

''Why the hell would you throw a human body at me''

Again Alice is struck with a sharp pain but, this time its in her left arm and her eyes feel like their on fire. she leans over and looks at her arm and sees that its has small holes tunneling threw it.

''This time its completely different from the right what's wrong with me
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:43 pm

setsu chuckles at alice "looks like my ali-chan has some sleeping powers that are eager to awaken...and kaito stop kidding around and take this seriously"setsuka falls to her knees and starts spitting up more blood she then stands back up then reassures her friends that she is fine...she then charges double flurry of styx:wrath of eternity
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi

Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:39 pm

"You two are gonna kill yourselves if you keep this up."

Kaito said trying to be the voice of reason, before he stood and charged a flurry of styx himself, of course he wasn't as fast as Setsuka and his flurry would be as strong as hers he'd still try and strike her with it. He forced out a little of his dormant power to make the flurry a little more powerful, giving it a faint blue color.

"This'll do."

He said closing his eyes and listening to the wind.
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

''Okay I need to analyze this. lets see, when I touch objects wit my left arm they seem to disappear , no they break down. Deconstruction, maybe lets see''

Alice charges her left arm and touch a near by rock. with in seconds the rock turned black then vanished as small squares

''It worked but what about the the right, Huhhhhh.... maybe just maybe its the opposite of the left. So that would mean materialization, I hope well lets see

She repeated the process with her right hand and touched the ground 2 minutes later the was nothing she thought it didn't work. then she thought

''Maybe I need to focus on what object I want to create, because with my left arm the wasn't much to it but thinking of destroying the object but since I have to create something I need an object to focus on.''

With her hand still glowing on the ground she thought of an object. but still nothing, disappointed. she thought the right arm may not create but some thing else. she lifted her hand of the ground and an instant a small figure of herself with her finger raised appeared where here hand was. Alice began to smile

''I worked, it actually worked....EeeHeeHee, Time to put it to work!''
Back to top Go down
Elysia

Elysia

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Elysia sat far out of range so no one would spot her. She gazed at the three training. she noted Setsuka's golden attack and Kaito's weaker pale blue version. She then glared over at Alice with malice that turned quickly into an uneasy fear her body began to uncontrollably quiver.

"Its to close to that power for comforte... why am I like this its not even the same color but...''

She flashed back two years images of her sister rampage and a violent purple aura raging from her body and spiraling around and a vicious mannor. it was soon followed bye the image of pale girl with short pink hair. Screams of terror and the girls cold life less body. the images cause Elysia eye to water up with tears and she began to cry from under her eye patch blood began to leak out like running water...Small sparks of energy

"I...I....I can't....let them.....sense...me!''

She regained command over her body and suppressed her emotions and powers once again
Back to top Go down
setsuka matsuko

setsuka matsuko

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

setsu glances over and thinks to herself "hmm so you came to watch" then turns and gets stabbed by kaito's flurry of styx she slides back and then coughs up more blood "strong but not strong enough" she rushes full speed at kaito but at the last minute her flurry of styx combine until they shape a golden dragon flurry of styx:wrath of the sky dragon...she stops right in front of kaito's face "if i hit you with this you'll die for sure...at least i think"
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Alice puts her left hand on the ground and and runs at Setsuka.moments later she trips and arm swings and the serge of energy flows from her hand every thing the energy touched vanished

''Whoa what happened?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu   let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next