Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
The Eternal Eclispe :: Rakugosha
Spade

Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

*Spade appears with Kira a training room that is over 200 degrees Fahrenheit*
Well lets get started *Spade puts a small box in front of Kira* Try and open it
Back to top Go down
https://twilightnexus.forumotion.net
Kira
Black Moon:: Captain
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

"man im lucky that i am used to the cold or i'd be dead" kira walks over to the box and tries to open it but fails "hey what gives"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 pm

(Its hot in the room not cold 200 degrees Fahrenheit is hot)
The trick is you have to open it with your dying will flame. It will be quite difficult seeing as you have to use the snow flame in this intense heat but when you light your dying will flame press it in the hole of the box and it should open
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:15 pm

(yeah i know but my body temp stays at 50 degrees below zero always so im always cold im used to any temp)kira struggles to light his dying will flames it flickers and almost lights but he cant quite get it to work under the intense heat "my body isnt affected but my power is damn"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Dying Will is just an extension of your drive to accomplish things you are not motivated to your training *Spade takes a seat and begins to clean his guns*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 pm

kira gets angry at the fact that spade questions his drive and then begins to push with all his might "hey boss i think i got it" the ring shines brightly and the box opens "now what the hell is in this box"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 pm

*Spade welcomes the cool breeze from snow flame as the heat was starting to irritate him* Good whats inside the box is whats called a box weapon and it corresponds directly to your flame attribute and can only be opened by that attribute or the sky attribute but not at its full power like this *Spade pulls the box opens it and releases Muramasa* This is muramasa the demon blade my box weapon. Im not sure whats in there but whatever it is, it should be pretty useful for you
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 pm

kira reaches inside the box and pulls out a chainsaw blade the teeth of the blades made out of ice shards "who this is bitchin i think i'll call it "chaos hail""
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:46 am

*Spade pats Kira on the back* Good job but this is just the first step *Spade throws a kick and smashes the chainsaw into small pieces and watches the box reabsorb it*
Now the next step is focusing learning to control your flame I want you to light your flame but this time of large scale. It not going to be as easy this time because now you have to compete with the heat of my flame *Spade lights his flame in a firespin life technique right in front of Kira* and the heat of the room. Let's see it *Spade steps back and watches
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:22 pm

"DAMN IT" kira tries to light his flame but spades power blocks his out "damn i gotta think what if...." kira then charges an attack and absorbs the excess energy and redirects it into the lighting of the ring..the ring flickers but still wont light.."damn it"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:43 pm

what the hell i cant get it help!!!
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Stop complaining and focus Remember the trait of your snow flame and use is *Spade increases the flames temperature* Either you improve or i burn you to death your choice
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:28 pm

ok...ok kira focuses really hard and his ring starts to shine......"hell yea i got it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:32 am

Good now you have to outshine my ring *Quadruples the flame with his overwhelming power*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"crap im having trouble shining this bright,oh well" kira starts to unleash all of the energy he can muster "lets hope this works"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:06 am

*The flame freezes and knocks Spade backwards* Good job Now that your flame is strong you can learn the Zero point breakthrough *Spade deactivates the heat sensors in the room* Ill give you 50 seconds to re cooperate before i attack again
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:41 pm

"okay okay boss i'll cooperate so whats next im ready for anything!!" kira puts on a cocky smile
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:48 am

Times up *Spade blast off using his flame and spins creating a fiery vortex head straight for Kira*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:26 pm

"ugh here we go" kira uses death dimension the the 3rd phase to completely turn the vortex on spade "what the hell"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:15 am

*Spade dimension steps through the vortex and ends up behind Kira* Same Shit Different day *Spade kicks Kira in the head and sends him flying across the room* You know im faster than and more agile than you use what you just learned to defeat me *Spade takes a box out of his pocket and uses his ring covered in dying will flame to open it releasing Masamune* If you don't succeed in this training you will most definitely die *Spade covers Masamune with DWF and unleashes a wave of DWF headed straight towards Kira*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

" fine!!!" kira takes out his dying will flame and focuses his energy and summons the big icy chainsaw sword that spade trained him to use "now time to test this baby out" he swings it and a frost wave fly torward spade freezing everything in its path on the way "it only gets colder from here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery   Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning the Zero Point Breakthrough: Ice Mastery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus :: Neutral Ground :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: