Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

Marru come

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Digit
Underboss :: La Costra Nostra
Digit

Marru come - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:25 pm

*It's over as the digit that both marru and Kira where attack would vanish into thin air digit would be sitting on top of a tree laughing at how dumb both of them where a he would look at them and say come on try harder*

"Please yall can't beat me try a little harder"
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Maaru then takes control over digits real body using his Obedience technique and makes him stand still so Kira can attack him
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:55 pm

"No I don"t see that happening"

*A the digit marru grab turned into mud another digit would appear in the sky laughing the digit in the sky would then power up a small ball and throw it at marru and Kira*

"LOL"
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 am

Nice try but im afraid you cant move. I took full control of your body using my obedience technique. When i gave you some of my power i also made you branded you with my seal. Kira...finish this
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 pm

"Sorry but I don't see that happening"

*As all the digit's would melt into mud the real digit would be sitting in a chair at his dojo laughing at how his plane worked as the other digit's melt a sword would be standing there as the sword would fly away and come back to the real digit at his dojo*

"See you fail to understand me power you can't beat me cause you will never know if it is the real me till its to late so yeah how does it feel to have been fighting someone who was never there huh ?"
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 pm

...You still dont get it. You cant do anything because i used my technique which has no range. As long as i know where you are at, I can use it. Since i gave you your power I always know where your at.
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 pm

"well if you won't to do that then I guess I can start to get for real god I hate having to try let's see 1% is the amount of energy I have been using so I'll go so far as to use 50% of my max power get ready"

*Shoot to kill shinso as a sword would fly out of the dojo it would keep extending it self till it reach the spot where marru was the sword would fly right at him coming in fir a stab in the eyes "Shadow clone justu" as a clone would come out of digit it would jump on the extend sword and run on it the clone would move a super speed reaching marru in a sec the clone would be charging up a rasengan while ruing at marru the clone would then fly right in front of marru "take this rasengan"
the clone would come in for the attack*

Video Aid
Marru come - Page 2 Naruto
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:01 pm

I hate it when rookies try to play with the big dogs... *Maaru uses his void portal to swallow digit sword in turn taking the dojo with it into Maaru's inescapable section of hell* Now please save me the trouble. I havent even powered up yet. This is a serious waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
Digit
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 pm

"..............I don't see why you keep trying Marru its kinda stupid to keep fighting someone you can't beat so for some fun I'm going to play with you ok"

*Digit would take his hands and place them in his coat he would then wait for Marru to attack as he wait's for marru attack digit would think about how this fight is going he would then smile as he waited*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marru come   Marru come - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marru come
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2