Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

A war stricken planet where only the strongest of heart and keenest of intellect survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am
Latest topics
» Comming up with something new
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am by Kaito Kannagi

» let us continue our practice match:kaito vs. setsu
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm by Elysia

» ACTIVITY
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm by Elysia

» Snow's Kekkei Genkai
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm by Snow Masaru

» snow vs ?????
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm by Snow Masaru

» Isamu's Blizzard Flame
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm by Isamu Wakahisa

» ALICE'S DIVINE TRAINING
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm by Digit

» Come sena let's fight
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am by Digit

» what happened
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Ryuuji Oshino

No god hacking
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am by Digit
Well I did not see any rule about this so I put it up here my self.

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Knowing your rank
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am by Spade
To all Newcomers

YOU ARE NOT NARUTO, ICHIGO,YOH,CLOUD, OR TSUNA

you will not just show up at the village and be almighty, you may very well be powerful but you are not allowed to come in and kick the Leaders ass or some shit like that. Coming in here with that mentality will make you disliked and shunned by others, which is not the best feeling in the world.

Also if you happen to rank up, be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Paying attention
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am by Spade
When ever you are in a fight, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be aware of what is going on. disregarding moves can and will get irritating for who ever you are fighting.
Example:
Rose Vs. Unknown

"Rose connects her hand with the ground, and dozens of sharp vines blast upward underneath Unknown". and Unknown responds with " I kick you and the stomch and prepare for a whatever no jutsu."

[ Full reading ]
Knowing When to Post
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 am by Spade
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and rush …

[ Full reading ]
Missions aka Hits and Contracts
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am by Spade
you make a new topic of your own under the Assassins or Hitman Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the assassins/hitmen*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Power Hierarchy
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am by Spade
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Rakugosha/Shuhan-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Captain/Underboss- a bit weaker than Rakugosha/Shuhan if not equal.

[ Full reading ]
Your first subject
To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am by Spade
Everyone knows that weapons and techniques are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]

To Spade: We need to talk

Go down 
+2
Kira
Angel Necria
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Necria
Black Moon:: Captain
Angel Necria

To Spade: We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:50 pm

*Angel finds Spade in the royal palace and is eager to speak to him because she hasn't in a while. She wishes to speak to him about something very important but doesn't know what his reaction will be*

I thought I might find you here...I see there are many new people here now I've been having trouble keeping up. YOu are so powerful and all other captains admire you but what I would like to know is have you thought about the future Nexus. How do you pln on keeping Spade's reign of power?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira the envoy of the end   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:28 pm

kira walks in from behing the palace door "sorry to eaves drop but she has a good point"
Back to top Go down
Angel Necria
Angel Necria

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:44 pm

I see Kira agrees with me. Well Spade what do you have to say about that?
Back to top Go down
Spade
The Eternal Eclispe :: Rakugosha
Spade

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:06 am

*Spade lights his cigarette and blows out a puff of smoke* I do not now or ever wish to rule the Nexus the whole reason I've established the Order of the Black Moon is to restore the peace and tranquility to this this planet that I once knew so well. As for the new residents,l if they wish to be apart of the Order we shall welcome them with open arms but if they choose to join La Costra Nostra, we will be forced to eradicate them without remorse or mercy. Is that Clear to the both of you
Back to top Go down
https://twilightnexus.forumotion.net
Angel Necria
Angel Necria

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:01 pm

*she nods*
Alright then just clarifying
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

yea i guess
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:56 pm

*Standing on the ceiling*

''Well what an interesting conversation your having, very inspiring wordplay Spade...''

*Laughing, Ryuuji flips down from the ceiling*

''what a noble man''*sarcastically*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:31 pm

*Spade takes one last draw from his cigarette* IF you have a problem with it Ryuuli theres that door
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:49 pm

*Drop All Expressions*
''In a honesty I didn't come here to resign. no I have another request so I'll need you to here me out''
*Looks at spade seriously*
''Will you hear me out?''
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: kira   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:58 pm

"would this by any chance have to do with that new group conspiring against us"
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:42 am

Of course your my friend Ryuuji
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:27 pm

I was starting this group and was wondering if it was okay... also yes Kira, this new group does have some thing to do with eradicating Chaos Maiden
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm

*Walks into the room*

''Father, Kira, Spade, and Tenshi (Japanese for angel) I'm here to tell you that your peace and tranquility will soon come to an end every thing you've worked so hard to obtain, maintain and all you hold dear will cease to exist so it would be in you best interest to keep a watchful eye on the chaotic ones''
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:45 am

And who might be Miss *A sharp pains runs down Spade's entire body as a vision of water encompassing the Nexus fills his head* No not again *Spade climbs into his chair* Kira Ryuuji I want you to get everyone armored and ready I want double the guards at every entrance and exit. Lock this city down no one in or out *Spade summons his Hellhound* Tell them to prepare for war
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:34 pm

''Well since you asked I'll tell you. I am the Incarnation of Sin and Death, I am the end, calamity, deceit, hatred, the final, I am wrath, anger, fury, animosity...and also I am HIS eldest daughter''

*Points at Ryuuji and begins to laugh*
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:48 pm

*Get Pissed off*

''ALICE, What the fuck do you think your doing... do you want to end up traped in the Between like my sister''

*Flashes back to when he and his sister were younger and enjoyed their time with each then he skips forward to when she told him she will appose Black Moon... than her death*

"Ryuubi''

*as a tear fall from his eye he looks at his daughter about to attempt the same thing her auntie failed to do*

''I was unable to stop my sister, but if it comes to it, Alice I will personally but an end to you''
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Want to save your her huh? Ill help you but I also need a favor. You and kira meet me at the training grounds. You are not needed here as ajax will not be attacking this palace.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:23 pm

''Fine I got but on one condition''
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:26 pm

''Whose not needed? oh and father didn't Spade tell you and Kira to lock down the Plateau so 'None gets in or out...' or was I imagining that''
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm

And what might that be ryuuji? Alice go and stall that fool at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm

''Your from one of the 7 noble demon families from Hell,if I'm not mistaken then you must Know of the Princess of Hell Pandora or as me and Ryuubi called he Mother... I want you to tell my mom that Ryuubi her daughter is stuck in the between... since I cant go see her myself''
Back to top Go down
Alice Oshino

Alice Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:41 pm

''Maaru don't tell me what to do besides I have one of my 'Songs' handling it
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Ok...as a matter of fact I could arrange a meeting
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Oshino
Ryuuji Oshino

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:38 pm

''Fine then I'll go with you''

*Heads toward the exit*
Back to top Go down
Maaru

Maaru

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Ill meet you there *fades away into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Spade: We need to talk   To Spade: We need to talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Spade: We need to talk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next